REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT INFORMATION 2019-2020
New to District Enrollment:
Welcome! Please make sure to bring all of the required documents when coming to enroll. Enrollment for new students is located at the Hornet Park Community Center on July 9th - July 11th from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.
MUST HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO ENROLL.
If you have missed the scheduled open enrollment dates for the 2019-2020 school year: Please visit the BGCS Administration Building (5334 Hornet Ave.) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Please come in during one of these times with your proofs of residency (see below) to see the registrar.
If you are out of district please come to the BGCS Administration Building and fill out a transfer form for the 2019-2020 school year.
Required Documentation for New to District Students:
- Immunization Record
- Legal Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- 3 Proofs of Residency (also required if you have moved)
- 1 deed/lease/mortgage statement & 2 bills with the address matching the deed/lease/mortgage statement
- deed/lease/mortgage must have custodial parents name on it
- Legal Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable)
- Case Number from Indiana Family & Social Services (if applicable)
- Transcript from Previous High School (for high school students)
- Letter of Promotion (for incoming Freshmen)
*High school students will need to visit or call the school (317-786-1447) after online enrollment to make an appointment to complete their high school schedule and bring the above documents.
Other Important Links:
If you have any problems or questions, contact email@example.com.
Online registration will be open on July 1st - July 13th. Please check your email on July 1st for the Skyward Link and directions.
Please call Steph Alford @ 317-788-4481 with any questions.