Online Registration is Now Open!

Online Registration is NOW OPEN!

Dear Parent or Guardian,
Registration for the 2022-23  school year opens soon!!  Every returning student must be re-registered online between May 1st and July 13th.  The First Day of School is July 27th.
**Failure to re-register online may delay your child’s start of school and/or bus transportation.**  
To re-register your student(s), log into Skyward Family Access using your own username and password, not your student’s.  Click here Family Access log in and then click on the link "Returning Student Registration"  The areas for Registration will be listed down the right side and you will need to open and save each area to complete registration.
If you do not remember your password, click on the “Forgot your Login/Password?” link.  
To register Siblings of current students who are new to the district, click on the “New to District” Enrollment tab while in Family Access.
A Computer Lab will be available to families who do not have access to a computer/Internet.  
This will be held at each school upon return from the summer vacation, the first 2 weeks of July.

“New to District” Enrollment:  Families with students who live within our district boundaries and are new to our district may enroll online between (May 1st – July 8th).  For Families who need help or do not have internet access, each school will post days and times they will be open to help. Please be sure to bring all required documentation at that time (listed below)

Out of District Students (Transfer Students):  Out of District students may enroll after they have applied and been accepted.  Contact Steph Alford at the Administration Building to apply. 317-788-4481. You will need to provide attendance records at the time you apply.
Required Documentation for new students: (to be brought to Registration or uploaded thru Skyward application:
Immunization Record
Legal Birth Certificate
Social Security Number (as long as you provide the number, we do not need to copy the card.
3 Proofs of Residency (also required if you have moved) A deed/lease/mortgage statement & 2 bills with the address matching the deed/lease/mortgage statement
Legal Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable)
IEP or 504 Plan documents (if applicable)
Transcript from Previous High School (for high school students and can be brought in when meeting with the counselor for schedules)
Letter of Promotion (for incoming Freshmen)

If you have any questions, please email us at