Transfer Student Information

Transfer or Nonresident Student Policy Information:

For information on enrolling a transfer/nonresident student in Beech Grove City Schools, please call the Administration Building, 317-788-4481.

Transfer Form: Please fill out a transfer form at the administration building or download it here and turn it in at the administration building. 
2018-2019 Transfer Form (1).pdf

Please note: No transportation is provided for out-of-district students. Parents/Guardians must provide transportation to/from school.

Helpful Documents

Print Email